Bacteriostatic Water Sources

What are your thoughts on buying from peptide shop? It shows hospira brand and it’s a lower cost. I will spend for a good vendor but I do like to save dollars when I safely can.

What are your thoughts on buying from peptide shop? It shows hospira brand and it’s a lower cost. I will spend for a good vendor but I do like to save dollars when I safely can.
I have not vetted them for GLP1 peptide purchases but buying Hospira Bacteriostatic Water for Injection USP seems quite safe. Several individuals in my previous forum did so with good results. And as you say, the price is very good!

I ordered a few vials a couple weeks ago. Arrived in 5 days after I paid by Zelle. None of that required license nonsense either.

So, I actually just received an order from a vendor based in China and it included some BAC water, as a gift I think.

Should I use it???

It came in 10ml vials.
The same thing happened with me on a GB purchase so I went to different forums and apps to research on it. I came to the conclusion majority of the people that used it had no issues so that makes me feel a little better about using it. I have a stockpile of bac water already, but I would feel bad wasting these by throwing them away.

The same thing happened with me on a GB purchase so I went to different forums and apps to research on it. I came to the conclusion majority of the people that used it had no issues so that makes me feel a little better about using it. I have a stockpile of bac water already, but I would feel bad wasting these by throwing them away.
i would at least order some cheap ph test strips off amazon first and test it. you dont wanna burn yourself as i've read some stories where non hospira brand bacwater had alkaline scores out of this world.

The problem with off-brand bacteriostatic water is that when you have an issue with reconstituting a peptide, especially from a US vendor, the first question they ask is "what bacteriostatic water did you use?" If you answer with anything other than Hospira, McKesson, or the brand they sell, they will blame that and not do anything to replace or refund you. You can always fib I suppose, but they will usually ask for pictures wit the lot and expiration date..