hello!

Hello!! Hoping to join in on the friendly train if newbies are welcome. I'm seeing some peoples names who's posts I've really enjoyed over here so here unless someone gives me a boot I'll be happy to share any information I learn along the way!!

Welcome.

What's your current situation if you don't mind me askin'? Compounding? Name brand?

Right now finishing up a stash of compounded from tryeden and slimdownrx. Reddit sent me down the rabbithole and I hope to not need compounded in the future. I'm actually curious about some of the other peptides for other issues now that I'm old and everything hurts lol. But one rabbit hole at a time for now :)

Right now finishing up a stash of compounded from tryeden and slimdownrx. Reddit sent me down the rabbithole and I hope to not need compounded in the future. I'm actually curious about some of the other peptides for other issues now that I'm old and everything hurts lol. But one rabbit hole at a time for now :)

Same....although I was on Sema compounded from Hallandale.

I found Pontrae on Reddit and things kind of changed from there. Bought some Arctic, and Skye... didn't keel over.... felt the same. And slowly built confidence to order from overseas myself. And it gave me something to do with my crypto bags.

I was looking into BPC-157 and MOTS-C. Mainly because a kit's pretty cheap and Joe Rogan swears by BPC-157 along with a long list of Doctors on Youtube. But I couldn't figure out if you needed to inject it where the pain/issue was, or if you just inject it in your normal site (belly, arm, whatever). I think it goes intto the site where you need it. Like if you have tennis elbow you're supposed to pinch your skin and inject it on top of where it hurts.... localized.

And I don't really have any issues like that, that need attention locally. But it was a fun rabbit hole last night.

Back