Ahhhh....Feels like home ❤️

MakeItaDouble

Soooo happy to be part of a friendly, informative, and helpful group of researchers!

A few months ago, the link Pontarae shared with me on Reddit to the glp1forum changed my life. I have spent countless hours devouring all the information I could find on peptides. The forum was my go-to place, until recently....

I started compound tirz end of June 2024. Hit 30lbs lost as of today. I'll see how far I go, but I have the confidence whatever that ends up being, I know it is attainable.

Thank you soooo much, Dionysos, for creating this new forum. I feel privileged to be part of it. 😘

Soooo happy to be part of a friendly, informative, and helpful group of researchers!

A few months ago, the link Pontarae shared with me on Reddit to the glp1forum changed my life. I have spent countless hours devouring all the information I could find on peptides. The forum was my go-to place, until recently....

I started compound tirz end of June 2024. Hit 30lbs lost as of today. I'll see how far I go, but I have the confidence whatever that ends up being, I know it is attainable.

Thank you soooo much, Dionysos, for creating this new forum. I feel privileged to be part of it. 😘
Congratulations on your loss!

Similar story here.... found Pontrae on Reddit. Super helpful info.

Also down 30lbs... and currently in a stall. But that'll change soon.

Back