Hi 🥳

I'm aware, but that's up to the poster :)

I don't really hold a lot of respect for a platform claiming user content as their property (From my understanding that is the case?). I assume we're talking about peppys?
What happens if I post something on another platform and then share it on Peppy's? Has anyone ever gotten in trouble for stealing their own content?

@Bacchus It’s considered a private community and has the right to make their rules. And I have no issue with cooperating with those rules. Yes, it’s a risk the poster makes.

I haven’t been to your website, but do you feel protected of it and its design? Would it bother you if someone copied it?

It’s considered a private community and has the right to make their rules. And I have no issue with cooperating with those rules. Yes, it’s a risk the poster makes.

I haven’t been to your website, but do you feel protected of it and its design? Would it bother you if someone copied it?
I honestly wouldn't mind all that much :)

If someone decided to copy the branding I would though. But the content is already indexed by Google, so if someone steals that, jokes on them.

I'm not trying to argue that they can't or shouldn't do what they do. It's just my personal opinion that it's silly and won't really do them any favors in the long run - I could be wrong though, but I like my opinions!

I honestly wouldn't mind all that much :)

If someone decided to copy the branding I would though. But the content is already indexed by Google, so if someone steals that, jokes on them.

I'm not trying to argue that they can't or shouldn't do what they do. It's just my personal opinion that it's silly and won't really do them any favors in the long run - I could be wrong though, but I like my opinions!
I’m so glad we are all entitled to our own opinions. How boring life would be if we all agreed all the time.

Thank you!!☺️

Well I’ve decided to quit quoting fight club and gatekeeping. It causes the divisions too easily. The only thing is there is a certain forum that doesn’t allow their link or any screenshots of their content shared anywhere. But @Cocodrie is aware of this too.

Hoping for a more relaxed and friendly atmosphere here.💜
Same - the other one can be draining reading all the bickering.

I guess my intro post is now the default discussion thread, lol.

Speaking of, did you guys see that Lilly has sued their first Peptide Vendor?

Oct 21 (Reuters) - Eli Lilly (LLY.N), opens new tab said on Monday it sued three medical spas and online vendors for selling products claiming to contain tirzepatide, the main ingredient in its popular weight-loss medicine Zepbound, including in the form of dissolvable tablets.
The new lawsuits, which name Pivotal Peptides, MangoRx and Genesis Lifestyle Medicine of Nevada, are the first related to copycat tirzepatide filed since the U.S. Food and Drug Administration took the drug off its list of medicines in short supply earlier this month.

😬

Oct 21 (Reuters) - Eli Lilly (LLY.N), opens new tab said on Monday it sued three medical spas and online vendors for selling products claiming to contain tirzepatide, the main ingredient in its popular weight-loss medicine Zepbound, including in the form of dissolvable tablets.
The new lawsuits, which name Pivotal Peptides, MangoRx and Genesis Lifestyle Medicine of Nevada, are the first related to copycat tirzepatide filed since the U.S. Food and Drug Administration took the drug off its list of medicines in short supply earlier this month.

😬
To protect Americans safety. Ya right. It’s to protect their deep greedy pockets.

😬
Heard about this on YT this morning. Makes me so so thankful to be out of that cycle of dependence on compound. But I do have empathy for all of those needing the help from GLP1s and either not savvy enough to find their way through the maze (yet), or caught in their own fears of going grey. I do want to help if I can.

😬
I guess it's time for people to realize that clever wording doesn't really make you immune to lawsuits.

Heard about this on YT this morning. Makes me so so thankful to be out of that cycle of dependence on compound. But I do have empathy for all of those needing the help from GLP1s and either not savvy enough to find their way through the maze (yet), or caught in their own fears of going grey. I do want to help if I can.
Oh my goodness…so so so many people are going to be so lost soon as the FDA thing goes down…it breaks my heart…

Back