Helix, Transforma, simplepeptide$, d$peptide

Hello,

I have only purchased from 4 vendors and they are all domestic. Helix I saw referenced in a reddit post and it was my first grey market purchase. I bought 5 mg of Tirz and paid I think $80. It wasn't very good quality. I had been on Lilly tirz at 2.5mg a week and knew what that felt like. Helix didn't even come close. It did work though. Took 7 days for delivery and no tracking numbers were provided.

Next a nice lady from a Facebook group reference me to transforma. I bought 20mg of tirz, some BPC-157 and cjc-1295 no Dac. Again the Tirz was not very effective and that's when I started carefully increasing my dose just to get some symptoms. It was better than helix but still not like Lilly Tirz. It was a better price though. The BPC-157 and CJC worked great! I did order some lipo-c in the same order but my dog got the package and broke that vial. Took 5 days for delivery with tracking.

At this point I had found the glp1 forum and understood alot more and saw a reference to Dspeptide$. I ordered 20mg of Tirz, BPC-157 and TB-500. All of these have worked great and the Tirz was like lilly Tirz! Shipping was about 5 days with tracking.

Last was simple peptide$. I ordered semax, Selank and Hcg. I started all of these last week and Holly crap Hcg is amazing! I think my T has been low since I had my appendices removed 26 years ago. I do need to start some Sermorelin soon though.
The semax and selank has had very little affect. Maybe I need to be on it longer or maybe because of the Hcg I have not noticed it. My mental function has definitely exploded in the last 3 weeks from all the new peptides and I already had a good memory.
Shipping was 2 days and this was by far the best supplier I purchased from. Not the lowest price though and his Tirz prices are very high.

My next purchase is likely going to be a Chineese vendor. Eying nexaph for that 10mg Tirz.

Hello,

I have only purchased from 4 vendors and they are all domestic. Helix I saw referenced in a reddit post and it was my first grey market purchase. I bought 5 mg of Tirz and paid I think $80. It wasn't very good quality. I had been on Lilly tirz at 2.5mg a week and knew what that felt like. Helix didn't even come close. It did work though. Took 7 days for delivery and no tracking numbers were provided.

Next a nice lady from a Facebook group reference me to transforma. I bought 20mg of tirz, some BPC-157 and cjc-1295 no Dac. Again the Tirz was not very effective and that's when I started carefully increasing my dose just to get some symptoms. It was better than helix but still not like Lilly Tirz. It was a better price though. The BPC-157 and CJC worked great! I did order some lipo-c in the same order but my dog got the package and broke that vial. Took 5 days for delivery with tracking.

At this point I had found the glp1 forum and understood alot more and saw a reference to Dspeptide$. I ordered 20mg of Tirz, BPC-157 and TB-500. All of these have worked great and the Tirz was like lilly Tirz! Shipping was about 5 days with tracking.

Last was simple peptide$. I ordered semax, Selank and Hcg. I started all of these last week and Holly crap Hcg is amazing! I think my T has been low since I had my appendices removed 26 years ago. I do need to start some Sermorelin soon though.
The semax and selank has had very little affect. Maybe I need to be on it longer or maybe because of the Hcg I have not noticed it. My mental function has definitely exploded in the last 3 weeks from all the new peptides and I already had a good memory.
Shipping was 2 days and this was by far the best supplier I purchased from. Not the lowest price though and his Tirz prices are very high.

My next purchase is likely going to be a Chineese vendor. Eying nexaph for that 10mg Tirz.
Wow! You have been through the wringer. I don’t think I’ve heard of any of those vendors. Glad you’re finally feeling some results in your current batch.

I've never heard of those places either, not that I track many vendors. I prefer to stick with a few of the gb servers that I found my way into.

I don't see myself ever using a domestic vendor again. If I want 1-2 vials of something, I'll just buy a kit for the same price, then sell (or give away) the remainder if I don't like it... Or just buy a couple vials from one of the B/S/T channels in the gb servers.

Once you get a few kits in the freezer, there's plenty of time to run through 2-3 vials and order more before you run out.

For the reasons you mentioned, I'm only using 1 new thing at a time, for at least a month, so I can tell what it's doing before adding another. It's going to take me years to get through everything I want to try, but I'm trying to be patient and research in a way that I can tell what does what for me. 20-30 years ago I would have stacked a dozen things and crossed my fingers, lol

But first and foremost is getting to my goal weight.

I've never heard of those places either, not that I track many vendors. I prefer to stick with a few of the gb servers that I found my way into.

I don't see myself ever using a domestic vendor again. If I want 1-2 vials of something, I'll just buy a kit for the same price, then sell (or give away) the remainder if I don't like it... Or just buy a couple vials from one of the B/S/T channels in the gb servers.

Once you get a few kits in the freezer, there's plenty of time to run through 2-3 vials and order more before you run out.

For the reasons you mentioned, I'm only using 1 new thing at a time, for at least a month, so I can tell what it's doing before adding another. It's going to take me years to get through everything I want to try, but I'm trying to be patient and research in a way that I can tell what does what for me. 20-30 years ago I would have stacked a dozen things and crossed my fingers, lol

But first and foremost is getting to my goal weight.
I keep seeing people talk about the group buys but so far have never had enough information to get in one. Do you have any insight on that? I have heard many of them get scammed too.

I keep seeing people talk about the group buys but so far have never had enough information to get in one. Do you have any insight on that? I have heard many of them get scammed too.
Probably best to steer clear of new groups, or at least watch how things go for a few/many months before ordering from them.

The more you can get into, the more comparisons you can make.

Best bet is to work your way up through Peppys, talk to lots of people, DM the ones who seem to have a lot of experience and ask for invites.

Do to their nature and rules, I can't just throw names out there. The better groups aren't so easy to get into and operate on "fight club rules".

But the vendor-led gb servers aren't a bad start and gets you a taste as well as connected with people who are probably in other groups. They have decent prices and run a test - they aren't the greatest terms, but better than blindly buying elsewhere and better prices.

Generally, I'd steer clear of the unsolicited group invites or those on reddit or FB and look for the ones that require an invite by the admin.

Probably best to steer clear of new groups, or at least watch how things go for a few/many months before ordering from them.

The more you can get into, the more comparisons you can make.

Best bet is to work your way up through Peppys, talk to lots of people, DM the ones who seem to have a lot of experience and ask for invites.

Do to their nature and rules, I can't just throw names out there. The better groups aren't so easy to get into and operate on "fight club rules".

But the vendor-led gb servers aren't a bad start and gets you a taste as well as connected with people who are probably in other groups. They have decent prices and run a test - they aren't the greatest terms, but better than blindly buying elsewhere and better prices.

Generally, I'd steer clear of the unsolicited group invites or those on reddit or FB and look for the ones that require an invite by the admin.
Thank you! This is looking like the next level in buying peptides and it's going to take time researching.

I use domestic for a smidge of something I might want to try. I found Transforma when they had a Sema deal for like $19 for 2mg, perfect starter qty. Fast shipping and no issues with vendor. At the same time a CN vendor offered a 5mg Sema kit for a great price so I have that now too. I'm using Tirz/Cagri right now so may never even try Sema... Plan B I suppose. For single vials I've used Skye, Transforma, Eros, and Arctic (RIP). No issues with any of them but that's what you pay for I suppose. I've developed an extraordinary amount of patience with CN vendors. I've set myself up for the worst case scenario with each so when product finally arrives I'm pleasantly surprised 🙀

Last edited:
I use domestic for a smidge of something I might want to try. I found Transforma when they had a Sema deal for like $19 for 2mg, perfect starter qty. Fast shipping and no issues with vendor. At the same time a CN vendor offered a 5mg Sema kit for a great price so I have that now too. I'm using Tirz/Cagri right now so may never even try Sema... Plan B I suppose. For single vials I've used Skye, Transforma, Eros, Nexha and Arctic (RIP). No issues with any of them but that's what you pay for I suppose. I've developed an extraordinary amount of patience with CN vendors. I've set myself up for the worst case scenario with each so when product finally arrives I'm pleasantly surprised 🙀
That’s a great point to order domestically one vial of something to try. I’m wanting to sample MT-1 as my summer tan is fading. I have used Artic, Eros, Polaris, and Aminos Research for domestic. Sounds like you have a great mindset for dealing with overseas vendors.

My 1st QSC recently was $375 Crapto into a black hole where it will remain in a Blockchain with thousands of others $$ (you can actually SEE it there!) I paid them again (different method) to secure the order and even with the lost $ the order was a good deal for Tirz (by July prices, not Oct)

My 1st QSC recently was $375 Crapto into a black hole where it will remain in a Blockchain with thousands of others $$ (you can actually SEE it there!) I paid them again (different method) to secure the order and even with the lost $ the order was a good deal for Tirz (by July prices, not Oc
I know nothing about crypto. The money that you can see, will you be able to get it back?

Back