Hi 🥳

Hello everyone!

Excited about the launch of a new discussion forum in this niche space, but honestly probably more excited about the fact that I appear to be the very first forum post by a member.

I spent my Sunday working on a small app to help people plan out all of the doses for their tritation schedules. It only looks good on mobile right now but an improved V2 will be on its way soon. I may need to use another tool to make that happen so this link may not be live forever, but for now, enjoy

Just found out I'm the second post because @Milos got here first. Absolutely devastated

giphy.gif

That is pretty heartbreaking! I'm member #18 and I am HERE FOR IT. I'm going to go to my grave bragging, "you know kids, I was one of the first 20 members on Qaulligator.com" ....yeah. My new claim to fame.
I saw his invite in the middle of the night. I think it said 2-5 members (I was half asleep), guess I should have joined then for more seniority.😂😂

I don't know why.. you were kind and welcoming. If you tell it like it is and someone doesn't like it.. too bad.
Thank you!!☺️

Well I’ve decided to quit quoting fight club and gatekeeping. It causes the divisions too easily. The only thing is there is a certain forum that doesn’t allow their link or any screenshots of their content shared anywhere. But @Cocodrie is aware of this too.

Hoping for a more relaxed and friendly atmosphere here.💜

Thank you!!☺️

Well I’ve decided to quit quoting fight club and gatekeeping. It causes the divisions too easily. The only thing is there is a certain forum that doesn’t allow their link or any screenshots of their content shared anywhere. But @Cocodrie is aware of this too.

Yeah.. I am there as well. I keep getting emails from the head admin to join another site... an off shoot perhaps. Nope... not worth it for me. I am one to do my research but that forum can be difficult to navigate at times... and not friendly. If I am going to spend time somewhere I want to be with the cool kids... :cool:

Thank you!!☺️

I am not saying I'm pro stealing content. But if a forum member decides to share something they aren't allowed to, I wouldn't consider it Dinos responsibility to clean up. Seems like time and effort he could spend improving his own content

Yeah.. I am there as well. I keep getting emails from the head admin to join another site... an off shoot perhaps. Nope... not worth it for me. I am one to do my research but that forum can be difficult to navigate at times... and not friendly. If I am going to spend time somewhere I want to be with the cool kids... :cool:
Lol! I can navigate the original but the new one I get frustrated quickly each time I visit. All the formats to learn my head is spinning. So glad this transition to here is a breeze.

I am not saying I'm pro stealing content. But if a forum member decides to share something they aren't allowed to, I wouldn't consider it Dinos responsibility to clean up. Seems like time and effort he could spend improving his own content
The poster risks being banned from that particular forum if they do this. So either it gets deleted or it gets reported.

The poster risks being banned from that particular forum if they do this. So either it gets deleted or it gets reported.
I'm aware, but that's up to the poster :)

I don't really hold a lot of respect for a platform claiming user content as their property (From my understanding that is the case?). I assume we're talking about peppys?

Back