I’m here

Hello everyone!
I hopped on over here. I’m glad the layout is the same, so I don’t have to learn how to navigate another forum. Thanks for the invite, Cocodrie!
I've got to say your photo on this site versus the other is like a before and after... Whatever protocol you're using is working 😁

Gotta admit I always hear "come on knock on our door 🎶" when I see you post... Brings happiness to my day!

That’s what Zippity said too about the jingle.🤣
My before and after..😂😂 I thought I’d freshen Helen up. 😁 (my real life before and after would shock you, 125 lb difference 😱)

That’s what Zippity said too about the jingle.🤣
My before and after..😂😂 I thought I’d freshen Helen up. 😁 (my real life before and after would shock you, 125 lb difference 😱)
Wow! That's amazing although Mrs Roper is known for her fabulous collection of muumuus which hide everything! I hear the "Sanford and Son" theme song whenever my partner pulls up but that's a different story...

Amazing weight loss congrats! 👏 👏

@nonyabizznez
Omg! You’re cracking me up.😂

Hey this Mrs. Roper wears mumus too but they all swallow me now. Actually just bought lounge pants and tops so I don’t freeze this winter. My family will appreciate less mumus.😜

Oh, and thank you!!

Back