Nexa Pharma

I have not. But man, is this vendor a hot topic over yonder. That thread is so long.😅
Indeed, I'm trying to stay away from the thread since it's getting extremely difficult to control my urge to whizz people off in a thread like that :D

https://nexaph.com/ Has anyone ordered from them? Any issues with quality or shipping times?
On a side-note, I thought Nexaph was domestic US only? Your location says Georgia

Many have ordered from nexaph, and one of the popular gb servers used/uses them. There have been dozens of group buys from them that were tested by the group with great results.

Shipping is fast, compared to most of the direct China options. I believe they have product stateside, so there's no customs clearance to go through.

They are a tad bit more expensive than other options, but if I'm not mistaken, the majority of the test results I've seen are of 3-4 vials, rather than just 1.

If you join their server on pepchat, you'll find a discount code.

Do please correct me if I got anything wrong!

And I'll note that the nexaph owner is a member HERE, so that should tell you how this group's admin feels about them.

I won't get into the drama, except to say, I personally think it's a bit blown out of proportion. I don't really care as long as the product is good, issues are resolved to the buyers satisfaction, and I don't have to wait 2 months to get it and see test results.

I have product in my freezer from them, and while I have not yet used it, I will not hesitate when it comes around in rotation. I cycle peptides the same way I cycled through food inventory - FIFO - First In, First Out.

Many have ordered from nexaph, and one of the popular gb servers used/uses them. There have been dozens of group buys from them that were tested by the group with great results.

Shipping is fast, compared to most of the direct China options. I believe they have product stateside, so there's no customs clearance to go through.

They are a tad bit more expensive than other options, but if I'm not mistaken, the majority of the test results I've seen are of 3-4 vials, rather than just 1.

If you join their server on pepchat, you'll find a discount code.

Do please correct me if I got anything wrong!

And I'll note that the nexaph owner is a member HERE, so that should tell you how this group's admin feels about them.

I won't get into the drama, except to say, I personally think it's a bit blown out of proportion. I don't really care as long as the product is good, issues are resolved to the buyers satisfaction, and I don't have to wait 2 months to get it and see test results.

I have product in my freezer from them, and while I have not yet used it, I will not hesitate when it comes around in rotation. I cycle peptides the same way I cycled through food inventory - FIFO - First In, First Out.
Thanks for your reply. I just ordered some Sema from them

I was doing FIFO for a while. Then I was like... This one looks tasty. And I kind of bought them all at the same time anyway. So I decided to alternate vendors in a round robin fashion.

I ordered from them because I appreciated the calm way the vendor dealt with the controversy. The product arrived quickly. Cain made a subgroup for those that wanted to go in on third party testing in his telegram. He has answered questions but hasn’t butted in. We are sending in to a rival testing company in order to make it as objective as possible.

I ordered from them because I appreciated the calm way the vendor dealt with the controversy. The product arrived quickly. Cain made a subgroup for those that wanted to go in on third party testing in his telegram. He has answered questions but hasn’t butted in. We are sending in to a rival testing company in order to make it as objective as possible.

I was also impressed by his handling of the situation. Kept his cool. I think even did a "mea culpa" later saying he'd wished he handled things better during the launch.

Interested to see the results of the tests. Thanks for doing that.

I ordered a kit of 10mg tirzepatide from them. I sent off two vials today to peptidetest to be tested for purity and sterility. I'll share results when I get them but the ordering process went well and it's chilling in my freezer since I've got a panic bought stash of compounded to go through before I started digging for other options and came across all of this.

I ordered a kit of 10mg tirzepatide from them. I sent off two vials today to peptidetest to be tested for purity and sterility. I'll share results when I get them but the ordering process went well and it's chilling in my freezer since I've got a panic bought stash of compounded to go through before I started digging for other options and came across all of this.

Is one vial for purity, one for sterility?

Never done testing personally. When I found out it only determines the strength, it kind of took the wind out of my sails.

TFA testing gonna be the new wave amirite

I think so! I'm so curious what your results will be. And also curious about what will be done with the numbers...

I mean hopefully they're close to USP standards. But what if they're not? Then what? Do we panic and run? Convince ourselves it's not that much?

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I think so! I'm so curious what your results will be. And also curious about what will be done with the numbers...

I mean hopefully they're close to USP standards. But what if they're not? Then what? Do we panic and run? Convince ourselves it's not that much?

I guess we'll have to wait and see.
definitely gonna convince myself that it's not a big deal thanks to the 24-48 hour half life and i'll just be extra safe by getting bi monthly liver tests.

Back