Finally, a great site!

Oh I am sure he will join us shortly!

I might have just kicked a bees nest.

I posted a link to his forum in the "Dionysos spreadsheet" thread..

1729545169596.png

Wish we knew his thoughts on that before sharing. We don’t know how he wanted to share his site, especially with some being critical of his list.
Hopefully he wants to spread the good message. And If it causes unwanted elements, just give someone with an axe to grind a ban hammer and the problem is solved :ROFLMAO:

Wish we knew his thoughts on that before sharing. We don’t know how he wanted to share his site, especially with some being critical of his list.

He didn't hush me when he sent me a link. And I'm certainly not cool enough to get an exclusive invite anywhere.

Hopefully he wants to spread the good message. And If it causes unwanted elements, just give someone with an axe to grind a ban hammer and the problem is solved :ROFLMAO:

Wait, are you describing this forum?

He didn't hush me when he sent me a link. And I'm certainly not cool enough to get an exclusive invite anywhere.

Wait, are you describing this forum?
I suspect there is some worry about the forum growing too fast, causing unnecessary conflict and bad vibes. It can be quite disruptive if someone comes over with the intention to create trouble - Hence my suggestion of just handing someone a ban hammer :)

How come your name says Gator? Is that a new badge?😂
I have NO clue, I guess I'm just a bit cooler than you!🤘

I suspect there is some worry about the forum growing too fast, causing unnecessary conflict and bad vibes. It can be quite disruptive if someone comes over with the intention to create trouble - Hence my suggestion of just handing someone a ban hammer :)

People worry too much. Nothing good comes from worry.

And let's be intellectually honest here... people are going to find this site anyway. I didn't get the feeling he wanted to exclude any sectors of people.

You should have seen him on Reddit... helping all those poor souls that no one wants. Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.

Well you probably did see him on Reddit.

I just got Gator’d too.😂

I'm kinda confused what the point of this forum is? Like, I'm here obviously but was there something specific about the last forum that's gonna be different on this one? From my understanding the decision to take away the spreadsheet was cocodrie's?

I'm kinda confused what the point of this forum is? Like, I'm here obviously but was there something specific about the last forum that's gonna be different on this one? From my understanding the decision to take away the spreadsheet was cocodrie's?
A different fundamental core philosophy would be "the point" I suppose.

Zippy believing in an open forum for research without any official resources and guides.

Dino with an approach that is more helpful and shows a clear direction with official and unofficial structured resources.

I'm not going to get into which is "better", both have their merits - And splitting into a different forum makes more sense instead of butting heads.

Back