Finally, a great site!

A different fundamental core philosophy would be "the point" I suppose.

Zippy believing in an open forum for research without any official resources and guides.

Dino with an approach that is more helpful and shows a clear direction with official and unofficial structured resources.

I'm not going to get into which is "better", both have their merits - And splitting into a different forum makes more sense instead of butting heads.
that makes sense. are we guessing if that's gonna be the case here though? or has dino/croc indicated this somewhere?

for what it's worth while i agree both have their merits too, i'm more in favor of the latter suggestion with official and unofficial structured resources.

that makes sense. are we guessing if that's gonna be the case here though? or has dino/croc indicated this somewhere?

for what it's worth while i agree both have their merits too, i'm more in favor of the latter suggestion with official and unofficial structured resources.
If you look at the current forum structure that is an indication :)

And with Dino having a track record of compiling and sharing data - it makes sense to me.

But he can answer these questions himself once he manages to give himself access to reply here :ROFLMAO:

My apologies if it was invite only. I didn't get that impression, but I apologize if that was the intention. To be "invi

My apologies if it was invite only. I didn't get that impression, but I apologize if that was the intention. To be "invite only".
It was... there was zero need for an announcement on the other site. You got the invite privately?

I am not the one owed an apology.... @Cocodrie ...

Life is going to go on... I promise.

FWIW. I PM'd him asking if I could share the hyperlinks to his information. He responded with a link to his site.

There was no "hush".

My intention was to share this with people asking for it.
You are way too dramatic for me...

There was.. he is just too nice. It is all out in the open now anyway...

Life is going to go on... I promise.

FWIW. I PM'd him asking if I could share the hyperlinks to his information. He responded with a link to his site.

There was no "hush".

My intention was to share this with people asking for it.
No harm no foul if you ask me. What’s done is done and there is no need to keep a thread going on the matter 😂

Speaking of, can we get a public and OT channel please @Cocodrie

You are way too dramatic for me...

There was.. he is just too nice. It is all out in the open now anyway...

I don't understand this unreasonable fear of the outside world.

I asked him if I could share the hyperlinks to his Google drive. My intention was clear. He responded with a link to his site.

And when I apologized, it wasn't good enough. You insisted I apologize to someone who hasn't even admonished me.

At some point, you're going to have to let it go.

Why don’t you guys flip a coin to decide who gets the last word? 😂 (Trust me I get it, having the last word is orgasmic).

Workerbee would probably have shared the link the same way he’s already doing anyway - so this is a moot point by now 🙃

A different fundamental core philosophy would be "the point" I suppose.

Zippy believing in an open forum for research without any official resources and guides.

Dino with an approach that is more helpful and shows a clear direction with official and unofficial structured resources.

I'm not going to get into which is "better", both have their merits - And splitting into a different forum makes more sense instead of butting heads.
It does, I am so happy to be here….I just hated what was going on. Soooooooo happy!

Ayeeeee Portland over here. Looking forward to having no sunlight and nonstop rainy weather for the next 6 months?

Absolutely...

We complain, but we have no hurricanes or tornados. The weather is relatively moderate which you appreciate when you've visited states with more extremes.

I actually can't believe the holidays are right around the corner! I was supposed to be skinner for Christmas!!!!!

Absolutely...

We complain, but we have no hurricanes or tornados. The weather is relatively moderate which you appreciate when you've visited states with more extremes.

I actually can't believe the holidays are right around the corner! I was supposed to be skinner for Christmas!!!!!
oh yeah i wouldn't wanna live anywhere else tbh. we've got the best year around weather in my opinion. i grew up in the bay area suburbs and had to deal with extreme heat 6 months outta the year and no thank you, never again. and then i mean PNW coast/nature/mountains/rivers and all that is just unmatched.

Why don’t you guys flip a coin to decide who gets the last word? 😂 (Trust me I get it, having the last word is orgasmic).

Workerbee would probably have shared the link the same way he’s already doing anyway - so this is a moot point by now 🙃
And, that's how I found the link...via workerbee😂

Back