Hi 🥳

You really think they will be able to though? I feel like EL is going to give them lots of trouble :(
I don’t see a single scenario where we will close shop. Currently working on creating package solutions etc to accommodate that market.

It’s not compounding, but it is a good alternative when ely lily shuts them all down

I don’t see a single scenario where we will close shop. Currently working on creating package solutions etc to accommodate that market.

It’s not compounding, but it is a good alternative when ely lily shuts them all down

Not sure about 503 pharmacies.

But the research sites, I think, are getting sued for Trademark infringement. At least the last lawsuit I looked at where Arctic was named as a defendant back in May. It was for infringing on their trademarks... so using alternative names, in this case, might be the right option.

e.g. "Tirz"

Unless they trademarked Tirz too.... I doubt they did...

Remind me which vendor you are? (Not suspicious, just like to keep track!)

But the research sites, I think, are getting sued for Trademark infringement. At least the last lawsuit I looked at where Arctic was named as a defendant back in May. It was for infringing on their trademarks... so using alternative names, in this case, might be the right option.

e.g. "Tirz"

There's a couple on TikTok who "taught me" how to reconstitute. They call their Sema "Hunger Hush" and their Tirz "Crave Curve" (or something like that), and in the description, they call each product a GLP-1 or GLP-1/GIP. I bet the research sites will do something similar, like Amo with the whole "L" thing (which was confusing AF to me). (That "Hunger Hush" company is also OUTRAGEOUSLY EXPENSIVE.)

Also, I will never not immediately think of testosterone when T is used alone, so we've gotta figure out a better term as a collective community.

e.g. "Tirz"

Yeah they are definitely going for the low hanging fruit first, I am very curious how the 503 pharmacies will handle it as they are already trying to get away with the Tirz + Nad. It is another grey area because technically it is the whole reason compounding pharmacies ever existed in the first place but this is a new gold rush & I just don’t think EL is going to go quietly, ya know? They say this is a trillion dollar market …nbd.. haha

It is another grey area because technically it is the whole reason compounding pharmacies ever existed in the first place

Well, they existed not only to mix ingredients, but to remove ingredients, and also to make dose sizes available to patients that aren't commercially available in the distributed doses.

I'm holding firm that if a patient needs a 1.0 or a 6.5 or an 8.75, that the commercially available doses don't work for the patient and the patient is entitled to a compound. And Lilly's single-use vials don't obviate that, as patients under FDA and USP guidelines can't be required to single dose themselves with two injections (drawing from two single use vials to equal one dose) nor to waste over 50% of an unbreakable package (single dose vial) to get a single dose.

Well, they existed not only to mix ingredients, but to remove ingredients, and also to make dose sizes available to patients that aren't commercially available in the distributed doses.

I'm holding firm that if a patient needs a 1.0 or a 6.5 or an 8.75, that the commercially available doses don't work for the patient and the patient is entitled to a compound. And Lilly's single-use vials don't obviate that, as patients under FDA and USP guidelines can't be required to single dose themselves with two injections (drawing from two single use vials to equal one dose) nor to waste over 50% of an unbreakable package (single dose vial) to get a single dose.
Oh I get it and I completely agree!
But we are also dealing with a whole new health model with telehealth etc. I mean EL opened this door on their very own by releasing this drug before they were truly ready to produce it, so I am just worried what their 2000/hour lawyers will do with this…unfortunately what is right is not always what happens especially in our legal system and medical system. I am rooting for someone to take them on though! I mean how much money do you need?? Geesh 😂

Oh I get it and I completely agree!
But we are also dealing with a whole new health model with telehealth etc. I mean EL opened this door on their very own by releasing this drug before they were truly ready to produce it, so I am just worried what their 2000/hour lawyers will do with this…unfortunately what is right is not always what happens especially in our legal system and medical system. I am rooting for someone to take them on though! I mean how much money do you need?? Geesh 😂
Without doxxing myself, I'm very comfortable in this (legal) space and I'm convinced compounding is here to stay -- to some degree, anyway. I just think the telehealth companies and compounders are gonna have a problem doing it at the scale necessary given the recent Tirz boom.

And I'm not terribly worried about EL having any success against the "good" research proprietors.

Without doxxing myself, I'm very comfortable in this (legal) space and I'm convinced compounding is here to stay -- to some degree, anyway. I just think the telehealth companies and compounders are gonna have a problem doing it at the scale necessary given the recent Tirz boom.

And I'm not terribly worried about EL having any success against the "good" research proprietors.
Oh yeah I am not worried about the research guys, but I am definitely interested to see how this goes down…I hope compounding stays…. because there are some people that should just not go down this route…
ie: where do I buy bacteria water? 😂
The things I see on reddit man, hurts my eyes

Back